holiday gift guide / for the travelers
you probably have one person in your life that drives you crazy with the amount of traveling they do. because you’re jealous and therefore you hate them. but you only half hate them, right? for the person in your life who loves travel more than your relationship, here are some gift ideas they’ll love.
01. there’s nothing i hate more than earbuds on an airplane. big ol’ headphones do a way better job.
02. i LOVE instant film, but i hate how the viewfinder is never accurate and photos always suck. this printer solves ALL OF THAT
03. a super handsome solution for wrangling their ever tangling cords.
04. everyone wants a dope passport case. don’t they?
05. giving them shoe bags for their suitcase is the most helpful you can possibly be.
06. this hoodie travel pillow is not only super weird, but awesome.
07. there’s no way that a beautiful weekender bag won’t go over well.
08. a phrasebook for wherever they’re traveling to next.
09. a mini travel steamer is the most useful ever.
10. because everyone needs a pretty excuse to stay hydrated.
11. for the drinking traveler, give them the gift of way pro-user plane cocktails.
12. no brainer : a monogrammed leather luggage tag.
13. a pretty little travel beauty set so that they can stay nice and pretty for you.
I’ve seen a lot of travel gift guides this year, but this is the first that I’ve seen that makes me want to immediately buy everything on it. This is an amazing list. And I totally agree about film — I am dying for one of those printers, but I wish they had them in the wide format. Thank you so much for sharing this list!
I have the Everlane weekender bag in reverse denim, and I love it!
That hoodie pillow is crazy amazing and now I have to have one. Just for s##ts and giggles, ya know?
I’ve recently posted a very easy snow crown DIY on my blog!
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and comment your thoughts!
NAILED IT lady! Wishing I had the carry on cocktail kit, like now.
Yep, you nailed it! I’d love each and every one of these things. especially that weekender and the beauty set… so so perfect.
Oh my gosh, I want everything you’ve listed! That weekender bag is so stunning, definitely need to invest in one!
Tessa / Bramble & Thorn
I love all of the holiday gift guides you’ve put together! I still haven’t done my Christmas shopping, so these are very helpful.
I love that passport holder! Lovely round up!