i love valentines day a lot, i always think its fun to wear pink and bake pink treats or make a special dinner– even when i was single and bitter about it i still wore pink hahah. rounded up some cute valentines themed books, pajamas, baking supplies and more for ya! (gonna do a separate post for valentines to give out!)
01. the cutest little vday sweatshirt for babies (and one for bigger toddlers!)
02. could this stuffed monster be any cuter? i think not
03. love love love these scratch off valentines!
04. these are our fave pajamas in a really pretty pink (super soft and hold up so well over time)
05. very cute little v-day dinosaur board book
06. a complete kit to make your own heart chocolate bombs
07. heart shaped sunglasses because of courseeeee
08. if i were giving out valentines these are def the ones i’d be giving out!!!
09. and if i get a book for arlo, this is the one i’m going to get him!
10. such cute pink muslin pajamas!! there’s also a strawberry pattern one too.
11. cute valentines t-shirt for toddlers, the shop also has a bunch more designs
12. i love this little wood frame for painting, would make a cute grandparents gift too
13. glittery heart cupcake toppers, these would also look cute on a cake in a big cluster
14. arlo got this book from his teachers last year and laughed as much as any fart loving kid would
15. pretty blush cupcake paper wrappers — these always feel fancier than the standard liners
16. the prettiest rose gold sprinkles!! we have these :)