valentines gift guide for her
some pretty valentines day gift ideas that are home-focused, all stuff that you’d actually use/want now while we’re at home, or even if you’re not. and given the current situation, i made sure to pick out budget friendly gifts basically exclusively.
01. i love this ilia multi stick for both lips and cheeks
02. a beautiful glass tumbler with a straw — lots of cute colorways too
03. my favorite wireless bralette that i wear every single day (and they have versions for smaller and bigger chests)
04. you can never have too many beautiful mugs. love the circular handle on this one
05. plush lined slippers that people looove, they look sort of like real shoes too
06. i have this simple beaded bracelet and i love it, it’s comfy, pretty and simple
07. claire saffitz dessert cookbook for anyone who is spending their time baking
08. i got this blush sweatsuit and i love it so much, but they come in lots of other pretty colors too
09. a beautiful sparkly signet ring
10. the prettiest pantry staple for using (or hoarding / displaying on your counter duh)
11. i am obsessed with these candle holders, they hold votives on one side, turn them over and they can hold taper candles– genius!!!!
What an amazing idea!! Thanks!!
Very good ideas for the perfect gift for my partner. This year she will be happy
Hello! What Ilia lip/cheek color do you like best? I can’t tell by the picture 🙂 Thanks! -kelsey