you guys ask me a lot a lot for our favorite toys and stuff like that, so i’m working on a big post of lots of toys — but didn’t want to leave out the kids from the gift guides this year, since i have one now and all. here are some of my favorite gender neutral gift ideas for babies and toddlers.
01. loooove this magnetic block set, the colors are so pretty.
02. cuddle + kind provides 10 meals to children for every doll sold, we love sebastian
03. love this sweet and positive t-shirt
04. this jellycat chicken is so cute and goofy
05. such a handsome ride-on car
06. love this origami boat for bath time
07. you might recognize this wood stacker from instagram if you follow me… it’s arlos fave
08. the cutest pretzel rattle
09. arlo’s favorite lovie bunny (and mine too)
10. so excited to have a play kitchen someday, love this one.
11. cute musical instrument toys
12. a modern wood dollhouse that can travel too
13. we have this hammer and block toy, it’s so cute
14. a super cute piggy rocker
3 comments on “holiday gift guide : for the little ones”
I really like your interior design and appreciate this type of design which has a great uniqueness. When I need to see something like that then I love to visit your webpages.
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
Thank you for your very interesting article.
I have been eating for 4 years 3 slices of bacon + 2 fried eggs every morning for my breakfast accompanied by a fruit.
I really feel the change in terms of energy and I no longer have my stomach pains that brought me all other types of pdj.
But here I am, more and more sensitive to the over consumption of meat and I would therefore replace the bacon by something else but I do not know what.
Do you have an idea?
Thanks in advance.