holiday gift guide : for the entertainer
i am kind of obsessed with hoarding entertaining items, like 90% of what we registered for was servingware even though i really don’t even entertain that often (hoping that’ll change once the kitchen is done). this gift guide was particularly fun to do because being a host is fun af.
01. i loooooove le labo candles so much
02. the most gorgeous cake stand ever (even if they don’t bake)
03. these drink rocks are the prettiest addition for their bar setup
04. no one can have enough serving and cutting boards right?
05. i love the unique shape of this brass trivet
06. for the unsure gift giver, a pretty vase is a perfect present
07. because sometimes a hostess also hosts a brunch
08. a very cute set of cheese knives is a safe bet (bonus points for gifting with some fancy cheeses)
09. another idea is a dope bottle opener with some bottle of something
10. another go-to forever is a pretty cookbook
11. this super cute tea towel doubles as a table runner or hand towel for the bathroom
I’d love to get any of these! They’re all great gift ideas 🙂 Just to let you know, the link for the cookbook goes to an image of the vase.
uuh love the drink rock set and cheese knives 🙂
Thanks for sharing, have a lovely day 🙂
These are such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Hannie from Missing Wanderer
Great Article,thank you for sharing it,i like your idea so much…
great idea that you shared in your blog,i love your idea,thank you for sharing your blog.
thanks for sharing for lovely ideas,i love your blog always.i learn lots of thing from your blog.