6 DIY gifts you can make this weekend
it’s the final stretch for holiday gifting you guys! but that doesn’t mean you can’t CRAM all your shopping and making and wrapping into the next few days.
here are six of my favorite easy DIYs that would make perfect homemade (but not all homemade-y) presents and — of course, that you could make in a couple of hours!
01. the DIY wood ipad stand is perfect for the cook in your life
02. DIY bloody mary mix gift sets for the guy or girl who has everything … or just likes to drink.
03. DIY color block clock is a perfect gift for newlyweds or maybe your relative who just got a promotion and needs some stuff to decorate their fancy new office!
04. DIY gem nightlight for the niece, nephew, or any scaredy cat you know whose afraid of the dark
05. a pretty DIY statement necklace for your sister in law perhaps? (btw i wear mine constantly)
06. DIY constellation coasters for the hostess with the mostest!
Awesome collection.Am impressed with you post and article.