the other day i shared my table linen drawer and got lots of requests for a roundup post! so here we are. in my 20s– i used paper napkins frequently, because i didn’t know any better, now i realize how wasteful that is and only use cloth at home! and i actually find it just as convenient. i keep a small hamper in the kitchen and throw the soiled napkins in there, but have enough at this point that i have plenty for rotation. we use the same ones for about a week unless they get stained, but overall i love only using cloth napkins now. they feel grownup and always make the table look nicer. here are lots of gorgeous ones!
01. “perfect linen napkins” from east fork pottery
02. the prettiest tie dye cotton napkins in lots of beautiful color combos
03. these linen napkins come in so many pretty colors and are super well priced
01. love the color of these buffalo check napkins from world market
02. jenny pennywood napkins are some of my faves, they’re expensive but really special and unique (my only issue with the fabric is i find it shrinks in the dryer so i don’t use mine much)
03. i have these and really love these linen napkins, they are soo soft and the color is lovely!!
04. i looove these simple wheaton striped linen napkins from potterybarn
05. this simple set of belgian linen napkins are just perfect for making you feel like a grownup
06. lithuanian linen napkins in a really pretty mauve color from terrain
07. really like the ochre color of these napkins by caldo
08. i love world markets simple buffet napkins, they always have a lot of nice colors and they soften a lot over time in the wash
09. i love these handwoven albers napkins by minna !!
10. the most perfect color!! linen fringed napkins (and some other pretty colors in the same shop)
11. obsessed with all things cotton crinkle– these napkins from food52 are so dreamy!
12. this peachy color again?! lol. i like the fringe on this set from anthro! really pretty.
13. kesslyr dean makes the prettiest block printed napkins! i love them all.
14. magic linen has suuuper pretty napkins and really decent prices too!
15. love these relaxed looking mason oversized linen napkins from potterybarn