nine no-carve pumpkin DIYs
i really love decorating pumpkins without having to carve them, and i even like carving sometimes. i was hoping i’d do a project for halloween, but with the current moving situation going on — that’s not happening. so instead i rounded up my favorite no-carve DIY projects for you!
01. mudcloth pumpkins by homey oh my
02. malachite pumpkins by hank & hunt for design*sponge
03. floral pumpkin by the hunted interior
04. modge podge fern pumpkin by sassy sparrow
05. brushstroke pumpkins by the merrythought
06. balloon dipped pumpkins by paper & stitch
07. gold initial pumpkin by alice & lois
08. copper striped pumpkins by homey oh my
09. copper snakes pumpkin by liz libre for design*sponge
I actually just did #5. I normally paint real pumpkins each year but wanted something more permanent. Also something in classic neutrals that I could keep around into November. They sell those fake pumpkins at Michael’s and they came out beautifully!