6 DIYs to do before summer ends
ugh — as soon as august 1st hits, i’m like oh there goes the summer. i know we still have a few weeks left, so here are six projects to make before it’s too late. because we all know that’s it’s so not ok to make summery DIYs once autumn hits, right?
01. potato stamped tea towels by say yes
02. diy hammock by the merrythought
03. diy modern cooler by almost makes perfect
04. diy patterned kimonos by sugar & cloth
05. diy modern wind chime by dream green diy
06. palm frond cocktail stirrers by a fabulous fete
Great DIYs! I love the kimono!
I’ve been wanting make your cooler DIY for a while! Conveniently enough, I have been in dire need of one. 🙂
great ideas here!
ISOSCELLA | http://isoscella.blogspot.co.uk
I wish I was skilled enough to make that hammock! lol
I just discovered your site and love i!
Loving the cocktail stirrers, so summery!