friday came fast for me this week, yesterday after our couples therapy (yep, we’re trying to be smart about getting married and going to couples therapy weekly) we were rear ended super hard while stopped at a light. so we’re taking it easy today to make sure our necks aren’t hurting too bad. it’s supposed to get warm this weekend, so we’re going to head down to the lake and take the pedal boats out! i’ve finally convinced the boy it will be fun. hope you have a great weekend!
01. i’ve seen cheesy specialty keys i’ve wanted in hardware store, but i’ve never seen ones this rad.
02. i am SO getting this little rug for the bathroom.
03. a lovely little ceramic cup i want ten of.
04. ever seen france, i’ve been wanting a pair of these. almost every woman i saw was wearing them.
05. i saw this jungalow hanging planter yesterday at west elm (the local section) and it’s amazing.
06. this claire vivier tote would be the perfect work bag.
Oh no! I hope you guys are okay! On a brighter note, that rug! I want one too!
Glad you guys are okay, take it easy this weekend. And that tote is gorgeous. Neeeeed.
Those keys are way not tacky… I need them! I think it’s awesome you’re doing marriage counseling- a great start/solid foundation is so valuable for a healthy marriage!
So sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you’re both alright – I’m sure the peddle boats will be perfect medicine. xo
I love your payday wish lists! It’s so interesting to see what you find.
thank you so much karen!
Boo! So sorry to hear about your accident. Here’s hoping for a quick recovery. Love all of your picks – they’re always great… (Yes, I’ve already purchased my pair of Tabar sandals thanks to you!) Plus, there’s something about your posts that makes this Cali girl a little less homesick. Thank you!