one of my favorite gift guides to do every year because i feel like i can never have enough kitchen tools! gid very strongly disagrees with me on this since most of our kitchen drawers no longer close but STILL.
01. a kitchen torch for making them feel fancy!! $65
02. you can’t go wrong with high quality olive oil!! pineapple collaborative olive oil $34
03. these unglazed porcelain mortar and pestles are so simple and beautiful $49
04. beautiful recycled plastic cutting boards that people swear by $30
05. i love this pan so much!!! and it’s on sale for $95! get it!!!!
06. spice packs are a perfect easy and inexpensive gift that they’d be excited about $7
07. such cool looking salt and pepper grinders!! $89
08. a hand strainer makes me feel sooo fancy in the kitchen $10
09. i loooove these lidded bamboo bowls, they are so pretty $8
10. for the cook that has everything, i always gift pantry items– we looove paccheri pasta $10
11. really cool brass trivets that could display when not in use $89
12. if they somehow don’t already own “salt fat acid heat” they need it $20
13. i got this cheese grater recently and i would never go back!! $20
14. beautiful mixing bowl set that anyone with good taste would love lol $120
15. pretty ceramic olive oil cruets $48