as i said last week, this week i’m going to share all the projects i made for our spring party last week! up first, i made little seed packets to go on every place setting. i thought this would make for the perfect little spring party favor – and duh. they’re so easy.
01. download BOTH the design AND the guide. load one piece of copy paper into your printer. you can mark which is the top for feeding to help you remember which way you’ll be printing. print the guide onto your paper (at full size).
02. once you’ve printed your template, carefully line up and tape four envelopes in the boxes. make sure you tape all three edges of the envelope that the design won’t hit (the top + sides)
03. load the paper back into your printer, and print the design instead of the guide this time.
04. carefully remove the envelopes from the printer paper, fill with seeds!
05. i made the design very general so that you can label on the back of the envelope what type of seeds you’re using. so do that! (and btw, i used a free stock image from the graphics fairy!)